Friday, June 27, 2008

VBS Gold

Andy and I are leading the four year old class at VBS this week. It's been interesting. Very interesting. We only have seven students, which is unheard of. Most of the other classes have about 20. I'm really glad we don't have 20. We have four girls, and three boys. And I'll let you in on a little secret--I love our little girls. They are very quiet, and very sweet, and just absolutely adorable. Our little boys are sort of the opposite--except they are still adorable, the little stinkers.

One in particular has proven to be a handful. We had actually met him before--last year during Upwards soccer, he was on the team our team practiced against. His favorite thing to do was knock everyone over. He's been less violent at VBS, but seriously, the things he says have been fodder for laughter throughout our house.

I'll share with you my favorite.

One of the grown up leaders was trying to help the kids remember the word "catastrophe" so she said, "Cat-a"

And he shouted, "CATA-STRATION"

Here's to hoping he lives on a farm.

No comments: