Friday, June 20, 2008

Finally getting somewhere

Since we moved into our house last September, I have been slowly working on getting the house decorated. I'm sure it will take a good bit longer, but this week, I got two things finished--window treatments in the bathroom and on the door to the backyard. Both of the projects cost less than 5 dolllars, and took less than 15 minutes to complete--if only everything could be so easy!



Bathroom window:









And the kitchen door: I think I want to paint this door white. The outside paint needs to be redone as well. It's peeling pretty terribly.


My next projects:

-Hanging crosses on kitchen wall

-Fillling vases on cutout btw kitchen and living room

-Hanging living room shelves, decorating

-Painting kitchen cabinets white

-Start looking for monogram letter "C"s to hang on living room wall

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Every little bit helps, my friend! Great work!

And P.S. After much practice, my dad has finally gotten the 'bow chicka wow wow' down pat!!! He still gets a little mixed up sometimes so I told him just to say it quietly, haha!