Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A New Addiction

the-biggest-loser

Last night, I sat down and watched my first official episode of The Biggest Loser.  And I sobbed through the whole stinking thing.  Well, except when Bob was cussing.  Then I was just staring openmouthed. 

But for real, I think I'm hooked. 

I just love how supportive the contestants are of one another.  That's what really brought the tears--they really care about each other, and they all want what's best for everyone else.  I just so loved it.  Even Andy was getting into the show.  Of course, about every four minutes he would turn around and say, "Are you crying again?" and "Are you STILL crying?"

And I was.  A nice, good, ugly cry over "The Biggest Loser."  Good times.  Now I just need to kick my own butt into gear...and start my own workout :)

No comments: