Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Why I love being married to a graphic designer

So there are a lot of times that I love my husband’s job.  I love that he can develop websites, make pictures pretty, and pretty much design anything I could dream up.  And I do tend to dream ;)  Recently Andy started a blog of his own called No Fail Graphics.  He only has a few posts up, and the first several were sort of technical and beyond my understanding.  But this one, this one I like :)  Because it’s one of the projects he has done for me!  Two weekends ago I found Leo Reynolds Flickr photostream and came up with an idea for some artwork in our house.  If you go here, you can see what Andy made for our hallway (he says it’s for Liam’s room…but it’s actually the hall, I just must not have communicated that well…I will probably have him make one with Liam’s birthday later on).

No comments: