Thursday, July 14, 2011

When your oldest child is too smart for his own good

Also titled: Ollie is a very naughty dog

Or perhaps: Liam’s first words will be “Ollie, NO”

IMG_4276

What we have here is this: Oliver has swiped Liam’s toy.  Liam’s toy that Shannon MADE for him.  When he realizes he has been caught, he runs BEHIND the sleeping baby.  Because he’s too darn smart.  And he knows I won’t yell or lunge for him while he’s HIDING BEHIND THE SLEEPING BABY.  So instead I had to trick him.  But not before I took this picture because while it’s naughty and bad, it’s sort of a little bit funny too.

2 comments:

Snap, Crackle & Pop said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha....I love Ollie as much as I love Liam. What a smart pup!

Anonymous said...

Does puppy need to come visit with Grandad for a few days?