Friday, September 12, 2008

I knew I was bad....

The other day, I was at MJ's house, for the first time in far too long. Sweet little B, my favorite two-year-old, sat down on my lap for me to read him a story. As I started to read the story, I was told that this was actually an Itsy-Bitsy Spider songbook.

I'm not so fond of the songbook thing. I'm a bit pitchy. But I figure, oh hey, he's two, he won't mind.

I start to sing the song. AND HE COVERS HIS EARS!

The best part, though, was when I asked him if he covered his ears because of my singing, HE NODDED YES! It was too funny.

That's the last time I sing the Itsy-Bitsy Spider.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pitchy? Noooo! I thought you sounded delightful:) And actually I thought it wasn't just "good" it was "very good":)

I thought it was so good that I would be willing to send that one out on our music video e-cards.

Seriously consider it!!