Saturday, September 20, 2008

Coffee Creamer

I have a bit of an obsession with flavored coffee creamers.

Okay. I said it. Now I need to tell you the worst part.

I can never decide which one to pick...so many look so good, and taste so good.

I was at Wal-Mart earlier, and the choices were almost overwhelming. Dulce de Leche and Belgian White Chocolate Macadamia have been good to me lately, but that new English Toffee Almond looks pretty appealing....and a Cinnamon something too. Don't even get me started on the seasonal flavors. International Delights already has Chocolate Mint Truffle out, and the spot where White Chocolate Raspberry will go is marked. And Coffee-Mate's seasonal flavors pretty much rock my world. Peppermint Mocha. Pumpkin Spice. Gingerbread. And there's a new one (at least, that's what the empty, eagerly waiting to be filled spaces in the Wal-Mart cooler told me): Caramel Apple.

I may have to have a whole shelf in my newly cleaned refrigerator to make room for all my new coffee flavoring friends.

Bless my heart.

No comments: