Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Breaking News...from Saturday

I ate sushi.

Yes, I did.

After nearly five years of Andy begging me to try it, I finally relented.

It's a little something I like to call a compromise. It's a good thing to do when you're married.

You go shopping with me, I eat sushi with you.
You change the oil in my car, I make seven loaves of zuchinni bread.
I come up with all sorts of ideas for crafts and home improvement, you figure out how to make it work.
You give me free reign in Hobby Lobby, I'll be extra sweet on the drive home.

Those were the major moments of our weekend.

In other news, have I seriously known Andy for five years?

3 comments:

TupeloLove said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog! And good for you for trying sushi! I love it, and it took me a while to get used to it too!

Faith said...

I heart Hobby Lobby! And, I'm very impressed with all the zuchinni bread making!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope your week is great!

JayCee said...

Just surfing and came across your blog. You're a good writer. I bet you are a great English teacher.

I love Zuchinni bread! Used to make it - haven't in a long time. Maybe, thanks to your mention, I will try it again.