Tuesday, August 30, 2011

These are not my pants…whose pants are these anyway?

This morning it was chilly out, so I decided Liam needed some pants today.  That’s when I discovered that Liam has 3 long sleeved onesies and one pair of pants in his current size—since we didn’t think it would start getting chilly for another month or so, we hadn’t really stocked up on those things.  So I dressed him….in his navy top and brown bottoms.  And then Andy asked me why I had dressed our child like Dexter (the titular character from the SHOtime drama about a serial killer).  Here’s a comparison:

Liam (he’s holding Green Eggs and Ham and being licked by Ollie)

IMG_4463

Dexter (in his kill outfit…and pixel-y)

Dexter-Morgan---Brian-Moser-dexter-131067_133_200

So…yeah.  Luckily, we got a Kohls coupon, a Target gift card, and a notice for Old Navy’s baby sale in the mail today….so we’ll remedy his clothing problem this weekend or next week :)

1 comment:

Snap, Crackle & Pop said...

What an adorable serial killer-esque look Liam has!