Sunday, August 14, 2011

For Aunt Lauren

Aunt Lauren, I know that finals week is rough.  Sometimes things might feel a little blurry, like they are out of focus:

Or like someone is trying to hit you in the head:

IMG_4396

Or maybe just a little spazzy:

IMG_4400 IMG_4401

Or sleepy or groggy or just plain worn out:

 

Just remember that I love you and finals will be over in a week.  And you get to hang out with me in one week!  And see me in person, and not just the lousy out-of-focus pictures my mommy took way too late this evening :)

Love,

Liam

1 comment:

Snap, Crackle & Pop said...

My Little Liam,

I love you and I cannot wait to see you again! You have grown so fast but I intend to spoil you rotten and make up for lost time when I see you next Sunday. You better sleep well on Saturday night because we have a busy day of playing on Sunday.

Love,
Aunt Lauren