Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ollie and Fox-topus

Ollie got Fox-topus the day Liam came home from the hospital.  You know, the way parents give their older children a gift when a new baby comes so they don’t feel left out?  Well, Ollie is our child, and he got a gift….and he loves that thing.  It got taken away for a while because he wouldn’t stop squeaking it at 11 at night and waking Liam up.  It mostly lives on the fridge for now, but some days I get it down and let him play with it for a few hours.  He LOVES it….as evidenced by the fact that I can’t get an in-focus picture of him with it….he won’t slow down long enough for me to get one.  Also….please ignore all of the stuff on the living room floor….Oliver has put most of that there (not the coffee cup..that’s mine).  I spend my days caring for Liam and cleaning up Ollie’s messes :)

IMG_4415

Guarding the fox

 IMG_4416 IMG_4417 IMG_4418 IMG_4419

No comments: