Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Are you trying to make me change my mind?

A few weeks ago, Andy and I were talking about homes, and different types of houses. He mentioned that he thought that all-log homes were pretty cool. I mentioned that I thought that they were totally ugly and I would never want to live in one. He mentioned that he thought I was being ridiculous and that basing a decision totally on looks was dumb. I mentioned that if I had to live somewhere ugly that looked like a piece of wood I would be miserable for my whole life and never get over it. It was a totally mature conversation.

Since then, we have been getting mail from this company called "Real Log Homes" like every single day. Seriously, they have sent us the same brochure 3 times this week. Plus a magazine and a few assorted letters. Unless the Real Log Homes people have spy satellites tracking all conversations that ever mention the words "log home" I think something is up.

But seriously, I still think they look ugly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A cardboard box can be beautiful if you can call it home. We each have our own preferences.

Aunt Cris