Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Series of Electronic Mails

Every day at work, my sweet husband and I exchange a set of emails back and forth.  Most are quick (I only have quick seconds in my day), but they bring me great joy.  Here is a series that was sent back and forth today:

From Ashley to Andy:

Dear Magee,
On Saturday, can we please try to locate a Starbucks as we go to Cincinnati?  Pumpkin Spice lattes are out again, and I might not survive if I don't get one soon.  I spend my whole year in anticipation of the months of seasonal flavored coffees and creamers. And I'm so excited the time is here!
I love you,
Your mildly melodramatic wife.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

From Andy to Ashley

mildly?

------------------------------------------------------

From Ashley to Andy

This is me sticking my tongue out at you.

 

And that’s how I stay sane at work :)

No comments: