Monday, March 2, 2009

A New Week

It's time to move on.  My sickness is lifting (just clearing the crud out now...gross, I know), and it's almost the end of the trimester.  3 more days!  Then school is 2/3 of the way over!  I drove to school in the light today, instead of the dark...for the first time since October or November.  It was glorious.  Total change in my morning attitude. 

I have decided that this is going to be a good week.  Andy and I are going to book our vacation to the Caribbean tonight--which is totally exciting!  I have exercise with some ladies at church tonight (nothing like booking a Caribbean vacation to make you excited about exercise...I told the two teachers I see every day that the prospect of spending six days in sundresses and swimsuits was enough to motivate me to diet and exercise).  Speaking of sundresses...what do you think of these?  Should I order?

        

And I'm almost caught up on my grading!  I'm going to swipe lesson plans from the veteran teacher next door to make it through spring break...so all in all, things are starting to calm down around here.  And it feels good.  I am looking forward to this weekend--the first bridal shower for my sweet former roomie, Lauren!  I'm so excited to be in WL and to spend time celebrating sweet Lauren.  And I have a baby shower in Louisville the next weekend.  All sorts of fun coming up!

1 comment:

Shannon E said...

Yay for the better mood, and being done with a trimester!! I second the driving to school in the sunlight :)
When are you going to the Caribbean?? I love the green dress-so exciting.