Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Because that totally makes sense

This morning, I woke up to find an old book shoved under one of my kitchen cabinets.

Side note. I truly couldn't remember how to spell shoved for a second. I thought it might be like this: shuved. Which is why I need to move away from hillbilly land.

But back to the book being stuck all up under my kitchen cabinet. I may have hollered (please, let me move) for Andrew Cook. It may have sounded something like, "Andy, why did you shove a book under my cabinet."

Turns out, I didn't really want to know.

Because that book? It's keeping the mice inside their hole.

Or the mouse inside his hole. Whatever.

There's a mouse and there's a hole.

And I'm so not pleased.

Did I mention I want to move?

And the book? Well, Andy doesn't want to set a trap while Keegan is here, because he's afraid the dog would get snapped in it. So, I guess until Sunday, we're stuck with a book shoved under our cabinet.

Lord, let me move quickly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandma Mary says go buy some steel wool and put it in the hole.

PS. We like both dresses

Love Aunt Cris, Grandma, Grandpa and Venus.