Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A few random tidbits

This morning, the ad bar at the top of my gmail account links to a discovery channel story with this title: "Animal inbreeding leads to poor sperm quality."

What in my email inbox could possibly lead them to believe I'd be interested in that?  Seriously, Gmail?  What?

-------------

Second, after watching last night's Jon and Kate Plus 8, I'm more in love with Ann Taylor LOFT than before.  I would have never paired up the outfits Kate did, and seriously....I truly didn't think it was possible for me to love the LOFT more than I did.  Especially with my teacher discount.  But I do.  I have a few outfits in my "shopping cart."  But not as many as I have in my Old Navy/GAP/Banana Republic shopping cart.  I explained to Andy my shopping method...I put lots of things in my shopping cart, and if they go on sale, I order them.  If not, I let them go out of stock and remove them.   

Also, when the Gosselins were on Oprah, she told Oprah that she runs on the treadmill for an hour every morning before the kids get up.  That is my new goal in life.  1 hour of running each day.  I'll be to it by January, I'm sure.  Maybe.  We'll see.  Maybe January 2011.  We are considering joining a local gym, because Andy is sad about losing some of his bulk, and would like to start lifting and running again.  I'm encouraging this, because I know how much he enjoyed it at Purdue.  Seriously, the man is still a beast and is still tremendously strong, but not working out for the past three years is getting to him.

No comments: