Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Weighty Issue

So, last night we were checking out the scales in the bathroom. And I think I'm going to throw them out the window.

Followed by my husband.

Andy stepped on and asked me what I thought he weighed. I guessed the weight he weighed five years ago when we met (seriously...that was FIVE years ago??) as a joke. He's been well over that for about two years now.

Well wouldn't you know that with a case of acute bronchitis the little stink was back down to his junior year of college weight.

So then he wanted me to step on the scales. And I did. And it was not so fun.

In fact, his response was, "Wow, I only weigh fifteen pounds more than you now"

And last year the difference was forty. But really, who's counting.

So that's why I'm giving up eating.

Not really, I'm just being dramatic. But I do plan on widening that gap.

No comments: