Monday, July 28, 2008

I think that I want to get a little more comfortable, because the sun is depleting my resources

This afternoon, I leave for youth camp. Thus begins the busiest two weeks of the summer.

I'll be gone this week from Monday to Thursday at camp. I hope it goes well. Come home Thursday, call to get a hair appointment (my roots are like an inch long...that has to be taken care of before school starts), have Bible Study with MJ, go back to her house to watch Wipeout. Friday I will probably be back at her house to see a friend who will be back in town, then we head to Indy Friday night to see Andy's parents. Then to West Lafayette for a wedding on Saturday, home Saturday night. Then Sunday I go to Bloomington for a bridal shower. Then Monday-Wednesday I plan on spending some serious time in my classroom, because school starts the next week. And my mom will help me in my room on Wednesday. Thursday we're going to Louisville to Six Flags, and the weekend is Andy's Tark reunion. I'll be in Indy with the wives of his friends while he's shooting stuff in the middle of nowhere. Then, the next week, I have a new teacher meeting on Tuesday, and the first teacher day is officially on Thursday. Students start school on Friday.

I think it's safe to say that my summer is pretty much over at this point.

If I don't update much in the coming weeks, you'll know why.

No comments: