Sunday, July 20, 2008

So, uh, what's the 411? Any updates on the, uh, the P situation?

Today I leave for the next four days. I will be back on Wednesday. Only to leave again next Monday. For the following four days. To say that I am not looking forward to it is a bit of an understatement. This week I am at a teacher conference in Indy with co-workers I have never met before. And I'm a bit nervous. Next week, I'll be at camp with the youth from our church. It's okay, though, I'll be fine. I'm just being a big baby about it all. Mostly, I don't want to be away from Andy...and I have a lot I'd like to get done here and this is kind of eating into that. But I did finish my general lesson plans for the first six weeks of school last night, so that's exciting.

This is all very boring. There is something else I really want to write about, but I promised not to for two weeks. We'll just say something pretty ridiculous and unexpected happened here on Friday, and I already have the Facebook album planned for it :) Oh...and it involved Andy speaking these words to me, "Go ahead and just do it, I promise I won't yell at you like Jon did when Kate took out his staples."

Not that we watch too much Jon and Kate Plus 8 or anything.

No comments: