Saturday, April 5, 2008

Big Week

It's been a big week around here. I finished up my job in first grade, and will now be back to subbing in a different class every day. Which means I have to go back to my lower daily rate of pay as well. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. My kiddos were sweet--the twins (who I can now admit were two of my three favorites...they are just so precious!) gave me a very sweet going away present. It's a bit bittersweet. I'm excited to have the chance for a day off again, but I'm really going to miss them. A lot of days I was working them, I felt completely underqualified (because I am) but by the end, we had a good system worked out.

In more exciting news, Andy got a new job (sort of a promotion, I guess) this week. He has to have some job training, in order to learn a new skill set, but he is officially only going to be doing only web design and video work from now on. We had a celebration dinner last night, with all his favorites--hamburgers on the grill, potato salad, and cake. Sadly, I fell asleep at 7:30 after working all day and coming home to make potato salad (I had no idea how involved it is...I think I'll buy it at the grocery store) and cake.

No comments: