Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My least favorite thing

There is a mouse in our house. The second one since we moved in last September. I hate mice. Passionately. I haven't actually seen this one, but I've seen his damage. Oh boy have I seen his damage. Sometime today between 10:30 and when I got home (A was home sick today) he had infiltrated the pantry closet, eaten through a pack of English muffins, left lots of little mouse droppings, and gnawed off a huge chunk of the door, leaving sawdust pieces all over the floor. It was enough to make me want to vom. This mouse must be on stinking steroids. I would really like it if he died sometime while I'm out of the house, and A is able to get to him first. Like tomorrow, between 7 and 1....after I'm gone and before sweetie husband's lunch.

No comments: