Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's a Turkey!

So, this past weekend was probably my idea of perfect. Friday night A and I drove to Purdue to spend the weekend with some of our most favorite people. I got to spend the weekend with Lauren and with Margo--just the three of us for quite a bit of it. It was perfect. I also got to spend some seriously sweet time with Jami, Liz, and Jennifer--I haven't seen those girls since early November, so this was a serious blessing. Friday night we went to Lovshack (yum on the calzone!...and on the eating out for the first time in forever!) and went bowling for the first time in years. I am basically the world's worst bowler--I always scored in the 50-70 range before...but on Friday I bowled a 125! And I got a turkey! I had never even heard of a turkey before. Here's a picture to prove my mad bowling skillz.

The rest of the weekend was spent with some seriously quality girl time, and a fun dinner with Andy, Margo, Lauren and Jeff. I don't think I have laughed that hard in weeks or months, even. We left WL late Saturday night and headed for home. On the way, I started to get a really nasty sore throat and headache, so we stopped at the Starbucks in Columbus (a real treat...since there isn't one within a 45 minute radius of our house) for a cup of tea. And....because we had a long wait due to an upset customer in front of us our drinks were free. So sweet. It was just the perfect topping to a perfect weekend :)

No comments: