Monday, April 7, 2008

Do we just invite the trouble?

So, on Saturday night at about 10 pm, after enjoying a nice, wonderfully relaxing and productive day with my dearest husband, something happened. Something along the lines of another house problem. Like the water heater. It had some issues. The line into the water heater sprung a leak, and then a bigger leak, then a really big one....to the point where it flooded most of the little closet it is housed in. And we couldn't turn the silly water off for a long time. So I stood, holding this pipe up, trying to keep water from spraying all over our house as Andy tried to get the water to turn off. We fixed it Sunday without any real problems...it's just the principle of the thing. Seriously? How much more is going to break in this house?

In other news, I may not have as many days off as I originally intended. I took a look in my planner tonight and realized that somehow I am scheduled to work every day this week...and fifteen of the next twenty....and those last five may just fill up.

No comments: