Monday, July 27, 2009

Mucho Exciting on a Monday Morning

Guess who just purchased season tickets to Broadway Across America in Louisville?

If you guessed me, you are so correct!

I had glanced through the Louisville, Indianapolis, and Cincinnati tickets (the only perk to living where I do…all three cities are pretty close) and could not stop drooling over the lineup in Louisville.  I have been talking about it for WEEKS.  And Andy finally gave me the okay to order the tickets.  So I did.  And I am thrilled.  Our first show is in October, and we will be seeing “A Chorus Line.”  The other four regular show are “White Christmas,” “The 39 Steps” (which is a Hitchcock thriller said to have a bit of Monty Python mixed in…and totally sounds right up Andy’s alley), “Legally Blonde,” and “Jersey Boys.”  Also, I can special order tickets to Wicked, because it’s coming to Louisville, just not as a regular season show.  It’s a “special” and has to be ordered separately.  I looked at it today, though, and I can definitely get the tickets for SERIOUSLY LESS than they were going for in Indy last spring.

Now I have to start convincing him that we should get the Purdue football “Gridiron Gold Pack” and go to three games this year.

Now I’m off to paint many, many walls!

No comments: