Saturday, February 7, 2009

A few more secrets

Andy and I are leaving in a few hours for an action packed celebratory weekend.  But right now, I can't sleep.  I'm too excited.  I  got to go on a date last night (dinner at the Empress of China and "He's Just Not That Into You"--can I tell you I've never been more conflicted about a movie?  I LOVED some of the story lines and I HATED others...so if I could pick and choose parts of the movie, it could totally be awesome).  And today I am going to see so, so many of my loves!  And have a total blast!  I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself!  So to pass the time, I've been purse browsing online.  And I've found some winners.  And I may come home with one this weekend.

This one I'd have to order--it's from monogramchick.com (seriously...check this website out), and I think it would be perfect for school, or for taking my stuff to exercise, or carrying my Bible study stuff on Wednesday.  And I can pick whatever thread colors I want...and it's really pretty inexpensively priced for a personalized bag:

Cadedotblacktote

The rest are Target bags, that would be my purse.  Target tends to steal my purse affection.  Because the bags are cute and cheap.  I don't have the need for a "real" bag or a label...so I'm good with my cute Target purses.

 

No comments: