Friday, August 1, 2008

a lot of times when two people like that get together, it can be explosive.

So. Two weeks is up. And I can finally tell/show you all what happened at our house that fateful Friday night in July.


It started with this.
Then there was this:
And finally, it ended up like this.
Actually, that picture was taken before I took the razor to his head.
So. Yeah. Andy shaved his head. And it was pretty ugly for awhile. But, since I've been out of town so much, I missed a lot of the really bad days. It looks much better now.
I'll try to get some pictures this weekend at the wedding so you can see it now.
Oh...and I just realized that two weeks from today, I will be teaching my first full day with students, and I have nothing in my classroom set up. I need to buy a lot of stuff for my room next week....and get it most of the way set up.

No comments: