Saturday, May 7, 2011

An Unimportant Update

I have lots to update on…but this is just a quick note.

If you are anywhere near a Starbucks and like coconut, do yourself a favor and get a mocha coconut Frapuccino.  Seriously.  They were the special summer drink of the year six years ago when we were in Freiburg and it was one of my favorite things in Germany.  I just saw on their website that they are the US summer drink this year…and now I’m desperate for one.  I’m going to have to figure out a way to get to Clarksville or Columbus this week to get one before Liam comes.

And yes, I’m fully aware how pitiful it is that I have to drive nearly an hour to get to the nearest Starbucks…it’s the same reason I had to crave the iced green tea from Panera for several weeks before getting to indulge.

Feel free to pity me.  I certainly do.

(Please read the sarcasm in that).

No comments: