Sunday, August 1, 2010

August Goals

With the start of the school year looming close at hand, I thought it was time for me to buckle down and start becoming a productive member of society again.  You know, to wear real pants and shower every day and accomplish some things on a regular basis.  Not that I wasn’t doing those things all summer long….

So without further ado, here is my list of goals for the month of August:

1. Finish the living room: hang pictures, find a few more frames, get bookshelves, make art for above television, finish pillows, etc.

2. Get all of my pictures organized and backed up in multiple places

3. Have heavy coats dry-cleaned because the cold weather will be upon us before we realize

4.Get all flower beds thoroughly weeded

5.  Finish school project, get room organized and paperwork under control

6. Take my daily pills daily

7.  Walk Oliver 4x a week

8.  Put in three miles on the treadmill/elliptical at least three times a week and do leg workout daily

9. Stay on top of finances and cleaning

10.  Eat out fewer than 4 times in the whole month of August

11.Read two books

12.  Visit the farmer’s market and buy produce there

No comments: