Thursday, April 21, 2011

So Tired....so, so tired

I have never been so tired in all my life.  Or if I have, I just don't remember it.  But mercy am I ever tired.  This week has really wiped out this very, very pregnant girl.

 

Wanna know why?

 

I'll give you a list.

 

-We had serious storms two nights in a row this week.  The storms Tuesday night knocked a limb out of a tree in our yard, and it broke over the roof of my car.  There's a nice dent in the roof right above the driver's side door.  It looks lovely.  And we were up with the storm a bit.  One of us is afraid of storms.  That person climbed on Andy's face and clung for dear life and then dove under the covers and attempted to surgically attach himself to Andy.  I'll give you a hint—it wasn't me, and it wasn't Andy.

 

-I had two late nights in a row.  I had the Academic Superbowl Competition on Tuesday, and didn't get home until ten.  Normally I'm in bed by ten.  Last night was parent teacher conferences, so I didn't get home until 8.  These really messed up my prime resting on the couch hours.

 

-My rash is worse this week than last.  I am really itchy right now, and nothing seems to be helping for very long.  Andy told me this morning that every time I itch in bed, he wakes up from the shaking….so we were both up most of the night last night.  Oliver, however, slept through the whole thing and awoke refreshed and ready to go…he jumped on my face this morning to wake me up, and then jumped me from behind and knocked my knee out from under me when I was walking down the hallway.

 

-I have two appointments today—one to register at the hospital, and another with the doctor (not my normal doctor).  I think Liam has dropped.  Andy thought I looked shifted, and I can tell sitting at my desk that he's not as high.  And I've been having some pulling and cramping this week that I didn't have before and it's kind of harder to find a way to lay in bed.  Those aren't really making me tired yet…they are just added to the list of things I need to do.

 

-Also, on a totally unrelated note, I desperately want an iced green tea from Panera.  I haven't had one in a long time…and it's a serious favorite.  I can't even begin to explain how badly I want one…sadly, the closest Panera is almost an hour away and that just breaks my heart.  I really do have some errands I need to run in Clarksville, the town with the Panera, but I don't know when I'll be able to do them.  I need to get the stuff from Michael's to make Liam's baby book, and I have a few things to get at Target that I couldn't find here in town.  And I just want to walk through Old Navy.  I am in love with the baby boy clothes.

No comments: