Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mouse-tery Solved (sort of)

I found the missing mouse trap today. 

With the mouse attached.

It was in our bedroom.

Dead and dead.

I have no idea how it got there.  I sort of did a throw everything on the floor and try to rearrange furniture clean, and at some point, after moving every stick of furniture in the bedroom and kicking a pile of shoes (who knew I had so.many.shoes) from one area to another, I bent over to grab something and narrowly avoided touching the dead mouse stuck to the middle of the glue trap.

I screamed. 

And ran to the living room.

Thankfully Andy was pulling the in the driveway with our lunch and he went back to deal with the situation.

Sick me out.

Any ideas on how the mouse trap ended up in the bedroom?  We sure can’t figure it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And you always said my feet stuck!! I never killed a mouse.