Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Two Years

Two years ago today, I became Mrs. Smooch Magee. Or Mrs. Andy Cook. Whichever is on his driver's license (not the Mrs. part....just the name part). I just call him the stinking best husband. We had a MUCH improved anniversary over last year (when my identity was stolen).

Andy had one vacation day left that needed to be used by the end of the month (more on that on June 1) and I had a personal day at school, so we both took the day off. It was delightful. We slept in (which rarely happens...though we did sleep in one morning at my parents' house last weekend). After a relaxing morning at home, we headed out of town to celebrate. We had a sushi lunch (and discovered that I don't like sushi...I can't get over the texture...so I didn't really eat much lunch) and went to Target where I stocked up on some things I needed, like new workout shorts and t-shirts and I got these darling pink and green pajamas that have birds and birdcages on them (I'd been eyeing them for over a month). Andy found "School of Rock" and "Orange County" on DVD together for 7.50, so we snatched that right up :) We did some more shopping and got new phones (I FINALLY have a working cell phone) and headed home. We've spent the evening relaxing and I'm catching up on schoolwork. All in all...I've had a lovely day with my lovely husband.

No comments: