Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Favorite Things (Today)

I've been having a mental health crisis for oh, about the last 5 weeks. Maybe give or take. It's been pretty bad news. So I'm working on it. And in the vein of less lousy mental health, I thought I'd make a list of things that I have enjoyed today.
Pledge Multi Surface--Using this oh-so-great multi surface cleaner I can clean all the surfaces in my living room during the commercial of Jon and Kate Plus 8. Makes housework a breeze.
Watching The Biggest Loser. This show is so sweetly inspirational. I just love it.

My current book. It's a bit on the dry side, but I so enjoy the process of reading.
My workout with Jillian this afternoon. I have been lazy for the past week and needed to kick it into gear. This was the ticket. I want to try the 30 day challenge and see the results. I'm down a pants size from January...and I'm ready for another :) I have dubbed summer of 2009 as the summer of fitness :)
My Covenant study. I'm finishing my last lesson. It's been such a sweet study, I'm going to miss it. But it's exciting :)
My morning cup of coffee. The best part of waking up really is Folgers in your cup...as long as its got some Creme Brulee Coffee-Mate with it :) Okay...a lot of Creme Brulee Coffee-Mate

Yo-Plus Blackberry Pomegranate yogurt. I love this stuff.

Kashi Dark Chocolate Coconut Granola Bar--So yum. I really love the nice little layer of dark chocolate at the top :)

Also.....making plans for redoing the living room (after the backyard and kitchen, of course...but hopefully sometime in 2009) and my husband LOVING my ideas.

And, of course, Smooch McGee. He's my total favorite.

That's Mr. Cook, if you didn't know. It's one of his many names.

I'm on the laptop in the living room, and don't seem to have any pictures of him. Weird.

I like my little list. I may do this again soon :) Maybe at the end of the school year/start of summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should try this:

http://www.greenworkspresskit.com/

It may be your new best friend. I know that I fell in love with it when I was cleaning the residence hall room and Marcus's apartment.

-Lauren