Monday, April 6, 2009

The stockpile list

Every few weeks/months/etc., I make a stockpile list.  I attempt to run to Wal-Mart and stockpile the things we need that I have not been able to get with coupons and on sale at Kroger (who I am currently mad at, but we won’t go into it).  I try to get enough of whatever it is to last me awhile, in hopes that I don’t have to go back to Wal-Mart.  I keep a large supply of laundry detergent and softener, toothpaste, cleaning supplies, etc.  Andy took a look at my list last night, and called me into the kitchen to laugh at me.

It went like this (I would take a  picture…but there are some things on the list that just shouldn’t be posted on the internet)

3 bottles JOY

2 boxes trash bags

Toilet cleaner

Dish sponges

Pledge Multi-Surface

Swiffer dusters

Shampoo/conditioner (5 Suave, 2 Pantene—match with coupons)

LOTS OF EASTER CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

The item in question was obviously the Swiffer dusters.  Oh, I kid.  He made fun of me for putting Easter candy in all caps with exclamation points.  However, if he was able to be inside my brain last night, he would have understood the need for such an exclamatory phrase.  I’m going to need that candy to survive this week. 

No comments: