Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Things going on around here

A quick update on the happenings in this house:

Liam had his first respiratory infection, complete with a trip to urgent care and three prescriptions.  Of course, I spilled one of them all over the kitchen floor yesterday, so technically, four prescriptions.  He seems to be feeling better, but he still isn’t clearing up quite like I would like.  We’re also having issues with Baby Vapo rub….we have a jar somewhere in the house, but I can’t find it.  So Andy went to Wal-Mart to get a few things Monday night and was supposed to get a new one.  He left it in his cart, and realized it halfway home.  So he went back to buy it.  Then somehow the bag with it in it got thrown away (we think…we can’t find it anywhere).  So I went back to the store today and bought one.  Ridiculous much?

Andy has been working mad hours lately because he is launching a new business with some friends.  You can check out their website at www.atvefx.com.  They sell vinyl graphics for ATV’s.  He’s been working so, so hard lately.  At his regular job and at this…he’s burning the candle at both ends.  But that hard work has paid off, and some really awesome things have been happening lately.

We’re also in the process of cleaning out and fixing up our house.  We will likely try to put it on the market soon and upgrade to a house with a bit more space.  This house was always a starter house, and we’ve been here for nearly five years…and it feels like the right time to move on.  We’re excited to go house hunting and see what’s available in our area.  So I have been working my butt (random inappropriate comment…I have been watching seasons 1 and 2 of the Real Housewives of New York while I’m working…and Bethenny Frankel makes me want to use the word balls all the time…so I really wanted to type that I’ve been working my balls off…but that’s just not right) off trying to get things cleaned/cleared, etc.  It’s a big job…and since my husband is working so hard to support us, this is the area where I can step in and help.

And lastly, my sister is coming this weekend!!!!!!!  That needs seventy-five more exclamation points.  We’re so excited she’s coming…and she’s going to have to work her tush off here too :)

No comments: