Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Anniversary Outtakes

Ollie has me pinned to the sofa with his cute little paw, so I’ll go ahead and post these while he naps.

Attack Puppy!

Ashley and Andy Photo Shoot 076

A pretty normal day, actually

Ashley and Andy Photo Shoot 097

I’ve had enough!

Ashley and Andy Photo Shoot 098

Now we’re getting loopy!

Ashley and Andy Photo Shoot 114

Dude, we just had dinner.  Chick-Fil-A, remember?

Ashley and Andy Photo Shoot 160

I guess I should be glad he didn’t flip his eyelid inside out this time

Ashley and Andy Photo Shoot 170

Normal.  Totally normal.

Ashley and Andy Photo Shoot 177

I don’t even know.

Ashley and Andy Photo Shoot 208

Happy Family

Ashley and Andy Photo Shoot 1201

Attractive.

Ashley and Andy Photo Shoot 1225 

I’ve had enough

Ashley and Andy Photo Shoot 1231

Who Knows

Ashley and Andy Photo Shoot 1289

No comments: