Friday, September 3, 2010

Lollie Ollie

I tried to take a picture of Oliver (or Oliverclothesoff…as Andy and Marcus both apparently call him).  This is the best I got from the snot….he wouldn’t slow down for me.

IMG_1637

While I tried to take his picture, he had a few messages he wanted me to relay.  He wanted the ladies to know that he’s still a catch, even those he’s had that special surgery.  But he warned me to tell you that “if you fall for me, I’m not easy to please” and that “I’m only gonna break, break your heart; break, break your heart.”  He thinks he’s worth it, though, since he told me that he’s “so hot he’ll melt your popsicle.”

Clearly someone thinks pretty highly of himself these days.  And maybe needs to stop listening to the radio so much….but Shorty sure can get low. Low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low…..As long as he doesn’t start asking for the ladies to wear apple bottom jeans and boots with the fur, I think we’re okay.

No comments: