Thursday, December 17, 2009

Scrooge isn’t always so Scrooge-y

I just wanted to make sure that I wasn’t misrepresenting my sweet husband.  As much as he hates Christmas, he’s really quite a sweetheart.  I am an extremely blessed woman, and I wouldn’t trade my husband for anything (just his attitude about Christmas).  Here are a few of my favorite things he’s done the past few weeks

--Waited until we got to Gas City on the way back from my parents at Thanksgiving so we could get a peppermint mocha at Starbucks for the drive

--Given up most bread/wheat products with me (he still has some) since we figured out I’m a bit wheat intolerant and wheat makes me sick to my stomach

--Made sure to surprise me with a salad when he picked up Subway as a surprise last Saturday

--Driven my car all week to fix the little bugs it’s been having

--Taken over the checkbook/budget for a month to give me a break

--Came home the other night and took me on a date with Su….Su-shi that is :)

--Doubled checked to make sure I recorded NCIS Tuesday night….then let me sleep on the sofa from 6:30 to 11…then brought me a glass of water so I wouldn’t be dehydrated and took  me to bed

There are about 500 more….I just can’t think of them right now.  He’s just a sweet thing :)  Even if he’s a grump.

No comments: