Thursday, May 8, 2008

Time for a change

So for the last long while I have been telling Andy that I am going to cut my hair. And I haven't done it, haven't done it, haven't done it. I think he was getting a little tired of the conversation. Today, though, today I did it. I decided I wanted a new haircut before I go home tomorrow and see my parents. So I did it. And I took pictures all by myself in the bathroom mirror. They are fabulous quality.

Here I am this morning:

And here I am this afternoon. I'm not sure if you can tell from this picture since the lighthing isn't great, and it's a bit blurry, but there are blonde and reddish/caramel highlights in there. I'll hopefully have fun pictures from the weekend to post later that will be better quality.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the change, but it is not my fault! I blame Andy because I didn't get gray hair until I was 30 and your dad was 50. It took Andy less than 1 year to give you gray hairs. Clairol makes wonderful hair coloring kits...enjoy!
-Mom

Anonymous said...

SO cute, Ashley! Good choice!

-Lauren (the future Mrs. Onken)

Anonymous said...

I like the color and the cut. We all need a change once in a while.

Aunt Cris